Minimal, fresh and beautiful hair + makeup can create the perfect statement piece. Soft makeup can enhance the right features while allowing the natural beauty to show. Classic and subtle updo’s can make any look become a statement as well. Sometimes fresh and soft beauty is all you need.
How to re-create this look and product details follow below.
Hair and Makeup:
Marina and Jared
Concept, Design, and Styling:
Cake and Desserts:
Flour & Flourish
How to re-create this look:
Focus on enhancing the skin and softly playing up the eyes and lips. Less liner and more soft-shadow is an alternative way to open up or dramatize the eyes. Rather than focusing on the traditional winged liner or bold under-liner, allow the eyes to be enhanced with soft shadows and mascara or lashes.
Creating a dewy and perfect complexion is also a great beauty trick. This look can be achieved with soft concealer and contour along with a photo-ready foundation or airbrush makeup.
Minimal lips is a great way to balance this fresh and soft look. Soft pinks and coral-pinks balance well.
Products to try:
Products used are a variety of professional makeup lines but can also be re-created on a budget using all products available at Target and Ulta:
- Revlon “Photo-Ready” Foundation set with loose powder
- Wet & Wild Highlighter above the cheekbones
- Contour powder under cheekbones blended toward hairline
- L’Oreal lip stain or lipstick in a soft coral-pink
- L’Oreal shadow in soft white or vanilla under the brow bone
- L’Oreal shadow in soft blue on the lid
- L’Oreal soft-brown (matte) shadow blended softly into the crease
- Same crease shadow under the bottom lash-line
- Covergirl mascara and Ardell lashes